cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

Connection of Arduino to Thingworx through Xbee

kt1
3-Visitor
3-Visitor

Connection of Arduino to Thingworx through Xbee

I am doing an IoT project where I am connecting all of my sensors to arduino and making a connection between them using xbee S2C. Is it possible to send my sensor data directly to thingworx from my coordinator Xbee. If yes, please let me know how. If no, please let me know if there is any other way to send data from arduino to thingworx. Also, I know it can be done through Arduino wireless shield but I dont know how can it be done. If possible please explain this also.

Thanks in advance.

2 REPLIES 2
dupatel
19-Tanzanite
(To:kt1)

krutagnya tahkker​ I believe you can use REST call or ThingWorx SDK to connect & send data between your Arduino device and ThingWorx instance. You can refer to the community document for examples.

Arduino REST call Example ThingWorx

-Durgesh

DERBY76
3-Visitor
(To:dupatel)

Hey I have been working on wireless sensor which also has zigbee module and by interfacing this sensor with raspberry pi, I want to connect the sensor readings to Thingworx platform with help of which I need to display the readings on smartphones.

But as newbie I am still not able to connect my raspberry pi with thingworx so any basic steps or documentation suggestion will be very helpful 

Top Tags