cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

actually i was making service that would take data from sensor and tack location but in my service whatever property i have mentioned that is not taking input so please suggest me sometghing for solving out isssues?

krotangan
4-Participant

actually i was making service that would take data from sensor and tack location but in my service whatever property i have mentioned that is not taking input so please suggest me sometghing for solving out isssues?

facing issues in location tracking using thingworx composer??

4 REPLIES 4
supandey
19-Tanzanite
(To:krotangan)

Hi Khetesh, could you please elaborate a little bit on your use case, unfortunately not crystal clear on your requirement.

krotangan
4-Participant
(To:supandey)

Hii  Suhas  actually  I just  started  with  thingworx course what  they have provided on  udemy. Com so  according  to  that  I got started  developing  my own  project  which  is  supply  chain  management  in  which  I want to track  supply  vehicle  so  in that  case I have  created  project  and assigned  whatever  property  needs for  location  tracking  and then I started  getting  data  from  academic edge  comnector  but in that  scenario  I m getting  any  random  data   but I want  to  show  some  meaningful  data  so  what  should  I do  now?

krotangan
4-Participant
(To:krotangan)

same doubt i m also have in my mind 

krotangan
4-Participant
(To:supandey)

I just  started  with  thingworx course what  they have provided on  udemy. Com so  according  to  that  I got started  developing  my own  project  which  is  supply  chain  management  in  which  I want to track  supply  vehicle  so  in that  case I have  created  project  and assigned  whatever  property  needs for  location  tracking  and then I started  getting  data  from  academic edge  comnector  but in that  scenario  I m getting  any  random  data   but I want  to  show  some  meaningful  data  so  what  should  I do  now?

Top Tags