cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

DateTimePicker Widget has a limit to how many years you can choose from?

dgawthorpe
1-Newbie

DateTimePicker Widget has a limit to how many years you can choose from?

Hi guys, I got a question regarding the DateTimerPicker Widget and it feels like i must be missing something simple.

When using the datetimer picker to select a year, the drop down list only seems to go backwards by 10 years and forwards by 10.

Is this intentional?  Is there a property i'm not seeing that allow you to expand this limit?

If i wish to have part of a mashup have you enter a date of birth, is the datetimepicker the right choice for this, or am i going to have to set up some textboxes with a mask and some expression magic to convert the string to a datetime?

3 REPLIES 3
supandey
19-Tanzanite
(To:dgawthorpe)

Hi Daniel, depending which version of ThingWorx version you are on DateTime Picker widget was enhanced to include Decade view (disabled by default) this should allow user to move between years with less number of clicks. You'll need to enable the Decade view to quickly cruise through years more than just 10 years

Please do correct me if this is not what you were looking for.

Thanks for the reply Sushant,

I'm not seeing the DecadeView property for the DateTime widget.

Currently on version "ThingWorx 8.0.0-b11".  Which version should i move to so i can try this property?

supandey
19-Tanzanite
(To:dgawthorpe)

This is enhanced in releases 7.3.6, 7.4.3 , 8.0.2 & 8.1.0. Since you're already on 8.0 you can test it out with 8.0.2

Top Tags