cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

can i build the dashboards as per my requirement in thingworx manufacturing app ?

nsabu
1-Newbie

can i build the dashboards as per my requirement in thingworx manufacturing app ?

I want to build the dashboard as per my requirement in thingworx manufacturing app.

is it possible in thingworx manufacturing app ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Nikita,

I believe you have proper licensing to access Composer. The Freemium version doesn't allow it. You need to use either Developer Version if you are using trial version. In case of licensed versions either Premium or Enterprise license will do.

Thanks,

Varathan

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
hrajpal
13-Aquamarine
(To:nsabu)

Greetings Nikita,

ThingWorx Manufacturing Apps is an extension which runs on ThingWorx Platform , so you can build the dashboards too using the functionality of platform via ThingWorx Composer

Thanks,

Himesh Rajpal

Nikita,

I believe you have proper licensing to access Composer. The Freemium version doesn't allow it. You need to use either Developer Version if you are using trial version. In case of licensed versions either Premium or Enterprise license will do.

Thanks,

Varathan

Top Tags