cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

Problem show canvas/hide canvas Popup after upgrade TWX Studio 8.1.1

Giuseppe_Fiore
15-Moonstone

Problem show canvas/hide canvas Popup after upgrade TWX Studio 8.1.1

After upgrade to 8.1.1 , does not operate the show/hide on canvas option for the popup widget.

😞

is it just my problem?

Thnx

Giuseppe

7 REPLIES 7

Giuseppe Fiore​: Could you please attach the snapshot describing the issue as do not see it locally.

Thanks,

Durgesh

In the previous version of Thingworx when I selected a popup and used hide on canvas,

the popup disappeared to work on the underlying widgets, now with the upgrade to 8.1.1 the

hide & show option does not work, the popup is always visible on the canvas.

THNX

Giuseppe

ankitgupta
5-Regular Member
(To:dupatel)

Hi Durgesh Patel​,

I also have the same problem since 8.1.1 update.

Regards,

Ankit Gupta

I have the exact same problem since the 8.1.1 update

dupatel
19-Tanzanite
(To:bwansink)

Bob WansinkAnkit Gupta​ - It seems to be an issue with 8.1.1 and checking for a resolution.

-Durgesh

Giuseppe FioreAnkit GuptaBob Wansink

This issue has been noted by R&D team and has been fixed for the next release.  As a possible workaround until the fix please use the drag and drop of the widgets in the tree structure in the left hand panel is one option.

-Durgesh

ankitgupta
5-Regular Member
(To:dupatel)

Thank you Durgesh Patel​ for the update. How soon can we expect the next release?

The workaround I use is to set the size of the popup to 1px for both width and height. This hides that popup and then while publishing I resize them back to the required size.

Regards,

Ankit Gupta

Top Tags