cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

Edge Ado Service Web Socket Connection

aseaton
7-Bedrock

Edge Ado Service Web Socket Connection

Hi Community,

I have followed the guide: ThingWorx_Edge_.NET_SDK_Developer_Guide_v.5.6.4 to download and install the Edge .NET SDK

I have followed the guide: ThingWorx_Edge_ADO_Service_Configuration_Guide_v5.6.1 to download, install and configure the ADO Service.

I have been experiencing some issue concerning the web socket connection - it seems every who has gone near this has had the same troubles.

I have managed to resolve a few of the errors but now i've encountered one that i don't understand - please see the attached Ado Service logs, can anyone tell why the connection might be behaving like this?

Thanks in advance.

5 REPLIES 5
supandey
19-Tanzanite
(To:aseaton)

Hi Andrew, are you still running into this same issue? I'm going through the log there are quite a few errors there could you please specify which one specifically. Are you referring to this one [Warning] api:sendMessageBlocking: AUTH Message 21 failed. ?

Would help if may be you can also share which ThingWorx version and which ADO service version you are working with and how is the environment setup. Is everything on same machine or are they setup differently? Do you have SSL enabled in the ADO configuration? Is ThingWorx running with HTTPS?

Hi Sushant,

No, I'am not running into this issue now - my current logs is attached.

I am using thingworx version 7.4. Everything is setup on the same machine - database and thingworx server.

I have attached the AdoThingConfig file also.

Thanks for the reply!

aseaton
7-Bedrock

What i am experiencing just now is still a false connection. Although the logs does appear to look healthy. Sushant Pandey

supandey
19-Tanzanite

Thanks Andrew, I'll check out the logs. Just so I understand it right, by false connection do you mean you see an additional connected RemoteThing when monitoring the remote connected thing? Or you mean that the connection shows as connected but you can't use that within ThingWorx Entity?

The AdoThing which is a remoteDatabase thing, the isConnected property always shows as false.

Cheers!

Top Tags