cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

"Open Street Map Widget" came by importing "OpenStreetMap" Extension is not showing on anything on mashup after using it.

pagrawal-2
2-Guest

"Open Street Map Widget" came by importing "OpenStreetMap" Extension is not showing on anything on mashup after using it.

Hi,

I imported this extension and then I tried to use it in place of Google Maps,

But while running the mashup, there is nothing on display.

Like when we use Google Map on mashup and run that mashup then we see the google map on display.

But this is not happening for "OpenStreetMap".

Can some one help me please???

3 REPLIES 3

In my case the OpenStreetMap does initially show, but zooming in and out takes a long time for the map to load or doesn't work at all.

Hi mlahde,

Can you tell me how you did it exactly.

IN my case I downloaded the extension and imported it.

Now I can see that open street map widget in the mashup.

When I used it on my mashup by simple drag and drop and ran that mashup then I am not able to see anything.

What might be the case???

Please help me.

I did the same as you: imported the extension and drag and dropped the widget to the mashup. But like I said, it works very slowly.

In the browser developer tools (Ctrl + Shift + I in Chrome) I'm seeing some cancelled requests initiated by CombinedExtension.js. Something deprecated in the extension code?

Top Tags