cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

Time Series Chart - Different Datasource

Sathishkumar_C
17-Peridot

Time Series Chart - Different Datasource

Hi all,

I am having multiple data sets (Infotables) consisting timestamp is one of common parameter. Can i plot all data sets in same graph (Chart)?

Regards,

Sathishkumar C.

4 REPLIES 4

Yes, the Thingworx charts all support multiple datasources.

also you could use a service to combine the data into one if you need to.

Thank your for your response. I am new to thingworx. Can you give me the details about binding multiple data sets into single time series chart. I have tried to bind different data sets in a single graph. But it takes only one data set to plot In graph.

Hi,

You can bind different data sources into chart by just dragging data from service to the chart and it will display option for binding target like (DataSource1,Datasource2...) .Just bind different data sets by these options and on chart property side uncheck "SingleDataSource" .This will give you options for selecting properties for different data sources(DataField1,DataField2 for different sources ) .There is also a point for "NumberOfSeries" this indicates how many data sources you want to  bind to the chart .

Thanks ,

Mukul Narang

Hi Mukul,

Thank you for your response. And i got your point. Thank you so much.

Regards,

Sathishkumar C.

Top Tags