cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

What's different with Kepware Thingworx Natice Interface and Kepware IOT Gateway?

zhuwenxi
11-Garnet

What's different with Kepware Thingworx Natice Interface and Kepware IOT Gateway?

Kepware lastest version have Thingworx Native Interface and IOT gateway plugin that can communicate with Thingworx platform. What's the difference? And how about the licensing when using Kepware with Thingworx?

2 REPLIES 2
mnarang
17-Peridot
(To:zhuwenxi)

https://info.kepware.com/blog/kepserverex-thingworx-integration-furthers-industrial-iot - Good page for seeing major difference between the two option.Also stated clearly when to choose IOT gateway and when to choose Native interface .

Regarding licensing what specific question do you have ? Can you please state it clearly .

Thanks ,

Mukul Narang

I notice that IOT Gateway have three purchasing options, and IOT gateway is not included in Manufacturing Suite license. That's say if I got a kepware driver license, I need a extra license for IOT Gateway plug-in. Am I right?

And I can not find any license information for native interface. Is it free for use?

Top Tags