cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

How to add new slides or View in thingworx studio.

hkaur-3
1-Newbie

How to add new slides or View in thingworx studio.

I want to develop a similar kind of AR experience like the motor bike application of View app. for that I want to add different different slides( pages/view) for different different activities like zoom, rotation, disassemble etc. So my question is how to add different different pages like I see in the motor bike app. The pages will be changed by clicking the next button.

2 REPLIES 2

The bike experience is mainly based on Card Widgets (and some other 2D Widgets).
There were Button Widgets included that are used to toggle the visibility of the Card Widgets depening on a current position (needs to be saved as a java script variable).

So instead of using different views and navigating via the left-hand-menu the back- and forward-Button (Widget) are toggling visibility of the various Card Widgets.

Other than that, it's just setting the content of the Card to zooming, spinning etc. as in Re: How to zoom and rotate an 3D object by touch in AR developed in thingworx studio?

hello ,

Even i was trying to do the same .i created functions which i needed withtwo sliders and one play all button for my model ,the thing is each card is displayed now .I would like to know where to write the java script function and how to take the current step .it would be great if you could help .

Kind Regards ,

Amar

Top Tags