cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

External Data RPM value not displayed in mobile deivce

Venkat83
1-Newbie

External Data RPM value not displayed in mobile deivce

Hello Everybody,

I have imported External Data parameter of RPM value in my project. In thingworx studio preview the value is shown but it does not work when I publish it and view in mobile application (ThingWorx View). Can anyone pls suggest me how to do it.

Message was edited by: Sushant Pandey moving to Studio

4 REPLIES 4

Hi Venkatesh. This is probably a permission issue. Can you confirm if the es-public-access user within ThingWorx has permissions to access those entities? Please refer to the Grant User Permissions help section for more information.

Thanks for Sharing the information,The link was helpful and I got stuffs on permissions for Entities.

I tried the instructions given in the link, But still I couldn't see the RPM value in Thingworx View.

FYI, Please refer the attached screenshot. Would you please check and assist me.

Thingworx Preview.png

ThingWorx Preview

Thingworx View.png

ThingWorx View ( Mobile Application)

Hi Venkatesh. Try changing the experience access option to requires authentication. This should resolve any permissions/access issues. If this works, we can then check out the permission issue. It can be found in the Info tab.

Hi Tara,

As per your instructions, I have modified the permission access as ( Requires Authentication) afterwards the RPM Value was displayed in Mobile.

As you said shall we take a look at permission issues.

Top Tags