cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

Snippet to create an infotable from a datashape is not responding

rrichardson
5-Regular Member

Snippet to create an infotable from a datashape is not responding

Is there another way to get the code for a snippet and copy it into my script?  The snippet to create an infotable from a datashape is not responding when I try to move it over.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

var params = {

infoTableName : "InfoTable",

dataShapeName : "yourDataShape"

};

// CreateInfoTableFromDataShape(infoTableName:STRING("InfoTable"), dataShapeName:STRING):INFOTABLE(logErrorAggregateShape)

var result = Resources["InfoTableFunctions"].CreateInfoTableFromDataShape(params);

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

var params = {

infoTableName : "InfoTable",

dataShapeName : "yourDataShape"

};

// CreateInfoTableFromDataShape(infoTableName:STRING("InfoTable"), dataShapeName:STRING):INFOTABLE(logErrorAggregateShape)

var result = Resources["InfoTableFunctions"].CreateInfoTableFromDataShape(params);

rrichardson
5-Regular Member
(To:rrichardson)

Thanks!!  Not sure why some of them won't allow me to add to my script.  Maybe I'm due for upgrading to 8.1??

I'm still on 8.0 and it works fine for me.  When you click the arrow button it should prompt you to select a DataShape.  Does it get that far?

rrichardson
5-Regular Member
(To:nmilleson)

No it doesn't respond at all.  The position of my cursor in the script disappears and nothing happens.

Strange... does anything show up in the Application or Script logs?  Alternatively, have you tried restarting TomCat? (not sure if that would affect that at all). 

rrichardson
5-Regular Member
(To:nmilleson)

I have not tried restarting TomCat (I can).  I don' tthink I see anything in the Application logs.  Just a bunch of ignores when importing the lab files for the excercises I'm working on.

Top Tags