cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

Mobile Scaling

sdejager
1-Newbie

Mobile Scaling

Hello,

I'm developing some mobile mashups, and found that depending on which phone I use the mashups can either scale well or bad.
High resolution phones tend to be completely overblown with to small text.
Is there a way to do an autoscaling for mobile mashups.
I am using the responsive style for the mashups.

Kind regards

2 REPLIES 2
Aanjan
9-Granite
(To:sdejager)

Simon, we are in the process of developing a Mobile Mashup Builder. You would be able to create, modify and load Mashups with ease (and with minimal footprint too!) as this is pretty much optimized for mobile phones. I don't have a tentative release date yet, but I'll let you know once I have more information.

Hi Simon,

Out of curiosity, coming from a Mobile ennoblement platform product company, what would you mark as missing in the existing Mashup composer from ThingWorx? For example is it a designated designer which is specifically targeting mobile devices (to improve the scaling / layout) only? or things like richness of Mobile widgets? Flexibility of creating a full app with nicely defined process? etc.

Also, assuming a nicely scaling Mobile solution, is there a value to a visual designer which the end-users or the business-users can quickly and dynamically create/customize their mobile / desktop UX for IoT using ThingWorx based on needs? (assuming it does not require any development cycles).

Thanks,

Itzik

Top Tags