cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Menu Style Image

dkeeley
1-Newbie

Menu Style Image

Hi,

Is there a way to apply a background style image to a menu element? I've tried including an image on one of the menu styles but it doesn't appear to load it. I've seen other examples of people doing this in mashups and I'd like to try and understand how they're doing it.

Thanks

David.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi Sushant,

I contacted support and was told it was a bug. I've found a work around using the frame layout extension. Its not ideal with it will work for now.

David.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
supandey
19-Tanzanite
(To:dkeeley)

Hi David, are you still having this issue? If yes, could you please share some comments on how and what was your attempt towards this use case? When you say it doesn't appear to load does it highlight any error (in the UI or the application log of ThingWorx?)

If you can share your approach I could try check that.

Hi Sushant,

I contacted support and was told it was a bug. I've found a work around using the frame layout extension. Its not ideal with it will work for now.

David.

supandey
19-Tanzanite
(To:dkeeley)

Thanks David for reverting. Adding the article here for other's reference The image set in a style is not rendered as background in the menu, in ThingWorx

Top Tags