cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

Security context stack is growing large

tcoufal
12-Amethyst

Security context stack is growing large

Hi Guys,

I have quite large problem. It is few days ago when this warning start to showing up in my Application log. It is very fast filling my Application log files.

I can see that the problem is coming from WebSocket subsystem, but I cannot find from where exactly.

We are using Kepserver + IoT gateway with Websocket agents.

But it worked without problems few months until know.

Is there anyway how to trace the source?

Thanks

Tomas

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
tcoufal
12-Amethyst
(To:ankigupta)

Found the problem.

I was heaving few subscriptions of DataChangeEvent and one was set on Property that I was changing in the same script. So it was stuck in a loop.

Stupid..

Luckily I was not the one who made that mistake , but it was more difficult to find.

Tomas

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
posipova
20-Turquoise
(To:tcoufal)

Do you have a connections server? Is there any other errors in the application log? What is your thingworx version?

tcoufal
12-Amethyst
(To:posipova)

We are not using a connection server. Version is 7.2.0.

There is only one (two) other errors in AppLog

ankigupta
5-Regular Member

Are the errors messages consistent with the warning messages? From the error message it seems that service is being invoked with some null data.

tcoufal
12-Amethyst

No consistency that I can find.

I would need to know what that Message is in a first place.

What does it mean?

tcoufal
12-Amethyst

This is the error which I think is of some importance, however I dont where the problem could be.

error executing APIRequest Message: Unable to dispatch [ uri = /Things/CBF6/Services/UpdateSubscribedPropertyValues/]: Unable to Invoke Service UpdateSubscribedPropertyValues on CBF6 : null, sending ERROR ResponseMessage to caller!

tcoufal
12-Amethyst

Found the problem.

I was heaving few subscriptions of DataChangeEvent and one was set on Property that I was changing in the same script. So it was stuck in a loop.

Stupid..

Luckily I was not the one who made that mistake , but it was more difficult to find.

Tomas

qngo
5-Regular Member

Hi,

With a fresh install of TWX Postgre 7.4 (after running script DBCleanup, DBSetup, SchemaSetup), I imported some extension like Mail, Autocomplete, Logout Button.... Then, with user Administrator, create and delete Things (GenericThing) generate these warnings !

Hi Tomas,

We have a condition to terminate loop, so it should execute right, but why still it give that error?

Top Tags