cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

logout button from Market place size

Darryl
4-Participant

logout button from Market place size

Hi All

I am using the logout button from the Market place for a mobile app, but I see it does not let me change the Height, does anyone know how I can change the height of this widget?

Thanks in advance

Darryl

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

We had customized it to support Height change, here you have it: https://www.dropbox.com/s/hy60e2ic4t48782/Logout_Extension.zip?dl=0

This customized version it's also responsive and has a Logout trigger service ( you can logout programmatically from the Mashup )

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

We had customized it to support Height change, here you have it: https://www.dropbox.com/s/hy60e2ic4t48782/Logout_Extension.zip?dl=0

This customized version it's also responsive and has a Logout trigger service ( you can logout programmatically from the Mashup )

Darryl
4-Participant
(To:CarlesColl)

Awesome stuff, thanks so much!

karnoia
6-Contributor

Thanks for the upgrade Carles.
I have changed a couple of things of your code since the click event didn't work for me (it tried to do it after I was actually logged out). So now clicking doesn't actually logout. I need to link the "Clicked" to the "Logout" service that you added so that it actually logs out. This allowed me to use services in the middle (Needed to delete the users data from a property), and with the trigger from the completion of those services, I logout.

If you want, I can send you the code, but it is actually very similar to the one that you did. Just commented the logout part of the "Click" event and pasted that part on the "Logout" service

Regards,
Josue Nanin

Thanks for the feedback, actually I don't use it as a Logout button, I just use the Logout Trigger event and I have another button which does the same as you said triggering few services and then this service triggers the Logout Event on the hidden Logout Button.

karnoia
6-Contributor

I thought about doing that, but my screen is already overly complex, so I thought that tinkering a bit on your code would make it easier.
Good job

Top Tags