cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

How can i see the tag name and value of that particular tag retrieved from kepserver on dashboard ?

nsabu
1-Newbie

How can i see the tag name and value of that particular tag retrieved from kepserver on dashboard ?

Hello,

I have to create a mashup in which I want to see tag name and value of that tag name which is retrieved from kepserver on the dashboard.

The format of the data that I want to see is same like we see on kepserver.

i am not able o pick the tag on dashboard.

Is there any helpful video or documentation file for this ?

Thank You

1 REPLY 1

Greetings Nikita,

There is a walkthrough guide available that covers the steps necessary to browse KEPServerEX / ThingWorx Industrial Connectivity, using the ThingWorx Industrial Connections interface:

Industrial Connections Example

This document covers the steps to browse and select KEPServerEX tags, then bind these tags as properties to a newly created Thing, using the "RemoteThing" Base Thing Template, and the "IndustrialThingShape" Implemented Shape.

Further down in that same guide, you can read a description of the Services being utilized in this workflow. For example, the "GetPropertyDiagnostics" Service, which is inherited from the "IndustrialThingShape", returns property parameters like the Tag Address, Data Type, Current Value, and Current Quality. Is this the information you would like to display in your mashup?

Please let us know if this document provides the information you are looking for, or if your original question is still unanswered.

Best regards,

Steven M

Top Tags