cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

how can i test my app on the device

jsladojevic
1-Newbie

how can i test my app on the device

Hi,

i have registered to the 90 days trial and trying to make a first 2D App. How can i test it on a smartphone or iPhone?

6 REPLIES 6

Hi Jovan, Once you publish an experience you can view it by scanning the associated ThingMark using the ThingWorx View app on your device.

when i click on publish it wants me to authenticate myself. Are you sure this is possible in the trial version?

dupatel
19-Tanzanite
(To:jsladojevic)

Jovan Sladojevic: Yes you can enter your credentials and view the experience.

In ThingWorx Studio, Experiences contained in a published project can be made publicly accessible by setting the project's Access property to Public. This enables the content that is published to the Experience Service to be accessible without authentication. Please refer Help center page for more details:

Configure Public Access to ThingWorx

-Durgesh

i am not sure what i have to enter as id in Experiences. I chose one of the suggestions, but when i click on publish i get an internal server error

Have you auto-configured your Studio instance to set your assigned Experience Service? You can do that by selecting 'Portal Login' under to top right '...' You should enter your PTC credentials used for signing up for the trial.

I just tried it and still got the internal server error afterwards

Top Tags