cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Experience in ThingWorx Studio Preview is not displayed on ThingWorx View app

skorlam
2-Guest

Experience in ThingWorx Studio Preview is not displayed on ThingWorx View app

An experience is created in ThingWorx studio.

External data is added and services items (from our local server using federation) are linked to 3D Label. The updated values could be seen in Preview against 3D Labels before Publishing.

However when viewing the experience on ThingWorx View app on mobile phone, the values are not visible; it displays only the 3D Label names.

Can anyone help on this issue.

Thank you.

Regards,

Srinivas

4 REPLIES 4
dupatel
19-Tanzanite
(To:skorlam)

Srinivas Charan Korlam​: Do you see any errors in ThingWorx application log while you scan & view experience using Experience Service. There could be permission issue with entities which could restrict this. So please check ThingWrox logs for details.

-Durgesh

Hi Durgesh,

I do not see any errors while accessing ThingWorx View application. However in the ThingWorx Studio Log file, following is the error message I could see. Please let me know if this is the error which is not allowing the display of values in the ThingWorx View app while the values are displaying in ThingWorx Studio Preview.

error: [twx-studio:index] Respond with 404 ENOENT: no such file or directory, stat 'C:\Users\XXXXXX\Documents\ThingWorxStudio\Projects\{{$root.currentProject.fileName}}\src\phone\guidance\images\Illustration_0thingmark.svg'

ytella
17-Peridot
(To:skorlam)

Hi Srinivas,

Did you set the access type to Public? To verify this click on Info -> Access in the project pane.

If the Access type is Public, have you configured the public access to ThingWorx as given in the below link:

PTC

mwassmann
5-Regular Member
(To:ytella)

Or does your user not have the correct rights to see / edit values in those particular Thingworx Things or services?

Martin

Top Tags