cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

SDK ERROR -Timed out APIRequestMessage is occurred in SDK Console

yonkim
9-Granite

SDK ERROR -Timed out APIRequestMessage is occurred in SDK Console

While attempting to update properties on RemoteThing through the Thingworx Java Edge SDK, an error such as Timed out APIRequestMessage occurs in the SDK Console Log and the property is not updated. Attach related log files and PostgreSQL configuration files.

What should I do?

3 REPLIES 3
supandey
19-Tanzanite
(To:yonkim)

Hi Yong, issue appears to be related to the connectivity, could you check for the Java Edge SDK logs? If you have setup done in an IDE e.g. Eclipse you could enable more verbose logging and try to debug the connectivity.

What's the significance of EMS log here? How are you using the EMS in your setup with Java Edge SDK?

supandey
19-Tanzanite
(To:supandey)

Could you please also add the information on which version of Java Edge SDK and ThingWorx you are working with?

yonkim
9-Granite
(To:supandey)

Hi~~Sushant

I attached file with wrong name "EMS_ERROR.txt". That is Java Edge SDK Terminal log.

Java SDK Version is -6-0-4-595 and Thingworx Version 8.0.1

I attach the Java SDK Source(Eclipse Project ) , please check where is improve point or fix point.

Regards

Yongjune

Top Tags