cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

Add navigation

asaito-3
3-Visitor

Add navigation

Hi All,

I am trying to add some navigation in my page, but I don't have a clue how can I do this...
I would like to have button that update my page to another one.
Any tips?

Thanks,

Anselmo.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
supandey
19-Tanzanite
(To:asaito-3)

Hi Anselmo, not sure if you have already tried this but you could use the OOTB Navigation widget button allowing you to navigate to different mashup on the same mashup or as a pop up or new a new window whatever way you need it. A navigation button widget configured to open new Mashup as a pop will look like this. You can see Help Center doc for more information on it's property on Navigation Widget

Hope this'd help.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
supandey
19-Tanzanite
(To:asaito-3)

Hi Anselmo, not sure if you have already tried this but you could use the OOTB Navigation widget button allowing you to navigate to different mashup on the same mashup or as a pop up or new a new window whatever way you need it. A navigation button widget configured to open new Mashup as a pop will look like this. You can see Help Center doc for more information on it's property on Navigation Widget

Hope this'd help.

Yeah! That's it. Thanks!

Top Tags