cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

Unable to Invoke Service. The server failed to resume the transaction.

wsuen
6-Contributor

Unable to Invoke Service. The server failed to resume the transaction.

Hi everyone,

I'm having an issue with one of my services where I get this error.

Unable to Invoke Service spLocal_SM_TW_SchedulePOStatusTrans on ProficyDatabase : The server failed to resume the transaction. Desc:5a00000001.

Does any have anyone have an ideas?

Thank you in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
supandey
19-Tanzanite
(To:wsuen)

Hi Wendy, could you please add some more description around this topic? Like what sort of service is it, to which type of entity is it belonging to, when and how it's getting executed? Is ProficyDatabase a Thing belonging to some sort of external database connecting to TWX via JDBC?

If this is a custom service you could add some more logging and also have Stack Trace  enabled from the LoggingSubsystem > Configuration. This should add more details in the Error.log

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
supandey
19-Tanzanite
(To:wsuen)

Hi Wendy, could you please add some more description around this topic? Like what sort of service is it, to which type of entity is it belonging to, when and how it's getting executed? Is ProficyDatabase a Thing belonging to some sort of external database connecting to TWX via JDBC?

If this is a custom service you could add some more logging and also have Stack Trace  enabled from the LoggingSubsystem > Configuration. This should add more details in the Error.log

Top Tags