cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

How to transfer (export and import) multiple extension packages from one platform to another? Also how to search special extensions from ThingWorx Marketplace?

wkim
1-Newbie

How to transfer (export and import) multiple extension packages from one platform to another? Also how to search special extensions from ThingWorx Marketplace?

I would like to transfer all the extensions that I imported to another platform. Should I import all the extensions one by one? Is there a simple way to extensions and imports all at once/

Also I found there's no more search on ThingWorx Marketplace. How do I search ThingWorx Extensions? Should I search one by one on Google?

Thank you for your kind answer in advance.

1 REPLY 1
CRArko
17-Peridot
(To:wkim)

Hello, Wonoh Kim.

Unfortunately, I can find no documented method for bulk migration of the extensions, meaning they do indeed need to be moved individually.

As for the second part of your question, Google search is your best bet to find individual extensions on the Marketplace.

Thanks,

-- Craig A.

Top Tags