cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

AR Experience Publishing debug

JavierL
8-Gravel

AR Experience Publishing debug

I am using Creo 8, and I am having problems publishing an AR experience of one of our larger assemblies, it fails, but I do not get any helpful feedback from the status bar or the popups

JavierL_0-1714140496340.png

JavierL_1-1714140508293.png

is there a better way to see why it is failing? I have been able to publish this assembly in the past, during a round of checks from my team we found a couple issues that were fixed on the Creo side, but when trying to publish again it is failing. I have tried to publish other smaller assemblies and they are hit or miss, I have published single part files and it is also hit or miss. I checked and it is not a firewall issue from what I can tell, but going to the https://app.ar-design.ptc.io/ site is very slow and occasionally will error out.

JavierL_0-1714140848215.png

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

thanks, before I posted I checked the support articles but none of those helped.

I tried to republish over the weekend and it was working again, I am guessing it was a network error on the PTC side. looks like the issue/connectivity problem has been resolved since, I attempted to republish during normal business hours and its now working.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
VladimirN
24-Ruby II
(To:JavierL)

Articles:

thanks, before I posted I checked the support articles but none of those helped.

I tried to republish over the weekend and it was working again, I am guessing it was a network error on the PTC side. looks like the issue/connectivity problem has been resolved since, I attempted to republish during normal business hours and its now working.

Top Tags