cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

Aerofoil

CH_10266577
4-Participant

Aerofoil

I want to create an aerofoil with ribs and spars like below. The curve that I have made doesn't allow me to extrude it, therefore I have to use the 'spline' tool to sketch over the points. However sketching over the points makes the aerofoil inaccurate. Is there any other way of doing it. I can't use the blend tool because I want to show the aerofoil in its individual parts like below.  Thanks very much. 

Screenshot (131).png

Screenshot (148).png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I don't know why this needs yet another new thread.  Multiple posts have been made to help you with this aerofoil.  Have you read the replies? 
Have you used the Project command, as already suggested, to copy the curve into your sketch? 

aputman_0-1702671524681.png

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

I don't know why this needs yet another new thread.  Multiple posts have been made to help you with this aerofoil.  Have you read the replies? 
Have you used the Project command, as already suggested, to copy the curve into your sketch? 

aputman_0-1702671524681.png

Top Tags