cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Countersink name enabled at the IFX UI

LS_10690167
5-Regular Member

Countersink name enabled at the IFX UI

IFX definition window allows to modify the countersunk diameters while using countersink head screw but UI we can find only counterbore , we need this countersink name enabled at the IFX UI level”

2 REPLIES 2

Hi LS_10690167

Thank you for your question.

I encourage you to bring more details and context to your initial inquiry. This will make it easier for you to receive meaningful help from other Community members.

Regards,
Andra
LS_10690167
5-Regular Member
(To:achirila)

Hi achirila , 

Subject: Enhancement Request: Addition of Countersunk Name in IFX Hole Definition Window

I wanted to express my gratitude for your prompt response to my previous request.

I have attached an image of the IFX UI window for your reference. While reviewing the IFX definition, I noticed that it currently allows us to modify the countersunk diameters when working with torx head screws. However, I observed that only the counterbore name is visible in the hole definition window.

Considering the importance of user convenience, I believe it would be beneficial to make users aware that they can also modify the countersunk value. Therefore, I kindly request to include the countersunk name in the IFX hole definition window for easier accessibility and user-friendly navigation.

Your attention to this matter would greatly enhance the usability and efficiency of the system. Thank you for considering this enhancement request.

Thank you

Top Tags