cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

Creo Parametric Student Version Drawing Template Frame

MS_11022618
2-Guest

Creo Parametric Student Version Drawing Template Frame

Hello everyone,

I've been working as a working student with Creo for quite some time now, so I decided to use it for a university project. Therefore, I downloaded the Creo Parametric Student 10.0 version and I'm on the verge of despair because I can't seem to find or insert a drawing template frame.

Unfortunately, the download didn't come with any frames or title blocks, and after intensive internet research, I still couldn't find any. I've already gone through all the relevant posts here as well.

Can someone help me and provide an A2 or A3 frame for this version? I've already manually created the title block according to ISO standards, but I can't find the exact data for creating the frame with letters, etc.

I would be extremely grateful for any help!!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @MS_11022618 

Have you tried the formats in the path: C:\Program Files\PTC\Creo 10.0.4.0\Common Files\creo_standards\formats?

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10

This Creo Parametric tutorial video shows how to create a new drawing format, including: * importing DXF * system and user parameters * adding symbols and notes For more information, visit https://www.creowindchill.com. If you learned something from this video, please give it a thumbs up. If you ...
This Creo Parametric tutorial video shows you how to create a drawing template to automate and speed up the process of creating 2D production drawings for parts and assemblies. It covers such topics as: Converting a drawing to a template Importing a format Defining template views Making tables for

Hi @MS_11022618 

Have you tried the formats in the path: C:\Program Files\PTC\Creo 10.0.4.0\Common Files\creo_standards\formats?

@Y_Yoely wrote:

Hi @MS_11022618 

Hi,

I guess that formats cannot be opened in Creo using Student license.

Martin Hanák

@MartinHanak , These formats can be opened with any type of license.

Hi,

did you test it?

Martin Hanák

Yes

Hi,

my last comment ...

You mentioned path: C:\Program Files\PTC\Creo 10.0.4.0\Common Files\creo_standards\formats.

This belongs to Creo Parametric 10.0.4.0. Unfortunately students can download Creo Parametric 10.0.0.0, only.

Martin Hanák

So it is found in path C:\Program Files\PTC\Creo 10.0.0.0\Common Files\creo_standards\formats

Hi,

try this link

http://apps.ptc.com/schools/references/templates.zip

Martin Hanák
Top Tags