cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Reset button on all the trackers created from a Tracker Template

CA_10767447
5-Regular Member

Reset button on all the trackers created from a Tracker Template

Hi,

I have observed that as of now there is no reset feature available on the tracker created from template but it is good to have that.

Example-

We have created a tracker using a existing template and made some configuration changes on the inherited tracker, but they we want to reset those changes to match the configuration with the template, it is not possible with a single click at the moment.

It will be good have a button to reset the trackers created from a template.

2 REPLIES 2

Thank you for your question.
I encourage you to bring more details and context to your initial inquiry. This will make it easier for you to receive meaningful help from other Community members.
Regards,
Andra
CA_10767447
5-Regular Member
(To:achirila)

Hi,

This looks like an enhance to me and the details of problem statement are -

e.g. you have created tracker A using the tracker template T. So all the changes done on tracker T will be propagated to tracker A but if you do some manual configuration changes like fields, workflow transitions etc. , that link is broken.

So, now there is no way to revert those changes with a single click or resync the tracker A with tracker T, other than making manual changes to revert the configurations.

Top Tags