cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

Exploring Creo Customization: Seeking Guidance to create PMI

AmitabhM
3-Visitor

Exploring Creo Customization: Seeking Guidance to create PMI

Greetings everyone,

Allow me to introduce myself to this vibrant community! My name is Amitabh Mukherjee, and I'm thrilled to be a part of this group. With an extensive background in multi-CAD customization spanning across various platforms like NXOpen, CATIA V5 .NET, CAA V5, Inventor, and SolidWorks API, I've recently embarked on a new journey diving into Creo Customization using Object Toolkit (C++) with Creo 10.0.

As I delve deeper into this exciting realm, I need some guidance and insights from the community members here. Here are a few areas where I could use a helping hand:

1. Navigating the Creo API Object Model: I'm eager to explore the vast landscape of Creo's API object model. Could someone point me in the direction of resources where I can browse through the hierarchy of classes, and interfaces, and understand their relationships such as base classes and derived classes?

2. Creating PMIs with Precision: One particular task I'm currently grappling with involves creating Product Manufacturing Information (PMI) within Creo. Specifically, I'm looking for guidance on the correct interface to utilize for tasks like creating Datum Features on Model Faces. My goal is to understand the exact Pfc or wfc class that would empower me to seamlessly generate various PMIs, including Datum Targets, Linear Dimensions, Ordinate Dimensions, Notes, and more. Any insights or pointers in this direction would be immensely valuable!

I genuinely appreciate any assistance or insights you can provide in navigating these areas. Your expertise and guidance will undoubtedly enrich my journey into Creo customization.

Thank you all for your warm welcome and support!

Thank you,

Amitabh Mukherjee

0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags