cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

TOYO connection through Euromap63

AT_10876945
3-Visitor

TOYO connection through Euromap63

About connecting Toyo IMM, when I read document of Euromap63, there is a block diagram that display the connection which tells Machine in Plant floor --> Share Folder--> OPC Server.
Please verify me if OPC Server right here is Kepware or maybe some other OPC Server?

Besides, I want to ask anyone who has already connected through this way that how the Machine in Plant Floor can attach/export their files to the share folder in order to the response when Kepware gives the request? Will It need to be required extra coding or maybe involved the Toyo IT support to do this? Or need IoT gateway?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@AT_10876945 

The "OPC Server" in the diagram would be KEPServerEX.  It would be up to your device to write data to the shared folder and KEPServerEX would read from this folder. You may need to contact the device vendor to see how your specific device performs writes to the shared folder. 

Thanks,

*Chris

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

@AT_10876945 

The "OPC Server" in the diagram would be KEPServerEX.  It would be up to your device to write data to the shared folder and KEPServerEX would read from this folder. You may need to contact the device vendor to see how your specific device performs writes to the shared folder. 

Thanks,

*Chris

Top Tags