cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

siemens s7 plus ethernet has expired

OS_10942037
3-Visitor

siemens s7 plus ethernet has expired

Hey
I connected a new S7-1200 type controller under the Siemens TCP/IP ETHERNET Driver and I get an error in the event log of
Time limited usage period on feature siemens s7 plus ethernet has expired.
I would love to understand the essence of the error or why it is created? Is the definition not good/accurate or is it an inappropriate type of license?
If the settings are not good / accurate - I would appreciate your help.

Thanks,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello @OS_10942037 ,

It looks like either your License is not Valid or License status is not in Good State (Check in License Utility) or You may Activated the Demo License which got expired or Need to check Which license you have activated is valid with driver or not. 

Please check. If License is not in Good State in License Utility then kindly open Support Ticket. 

For your Reference refer this following Article for more details about Time limited feature: https://www.ptc.com/en/support/article/CS276365

By login to MyKepware, you can Access the Article.

Best Regards,

Bhadresh Rangi

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Hello @OS_10942037 ,

It looks like either your License is not Valid or License status is not in Good State (Check in License Utility) or You may Activated the Demo License which got expired or Need to check Which license you have activated is valid with driver or not. 

Please check. If License is not in Good State in License Utility then kindly open Support Ticket. 

For your Reference refer this following Article for more details about Time limited feature: https://www.ptc.com/en/support/article/CS276365

By login to MyKepware, you can Access the Article.

Best Regards,

Bhadresh Rangi

Top Tags