cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

Maximum licenses reached

NL_10803869
1-Newbie

Maximum licenses reached

Tells me I have reached the maximum number of licenses. I have prime 7 exress and would like to install prime 9 express. It keeps asking me for some license everytime I install the free version. I also cannot load the knowledge articles below. The links don't work, it jsut does some funny animations and does not load the community pages.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
LucMeekes
23-Emerald III
(To:NL_10803869)

If you are happy to use the free, express variant of Prime, then you should be able to just install the program, and not bother about any license. You don't need to attempt to get a license, let alone try to tell Prime where it is. You should be able to run and use the Prime express as is installed.

Success!
Luc

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
LucMeekes
23-Emerald III
(To:NL_10803869)

If you are happy to use the free, express variant of Prime, then you should be able to just install the program, and not bother about any license. You don't need to attempt to get a license, let alone try to tell Prime where it is. You should be able to run and use the Prime express as is installed.

Success!
Luc

Top Tags