cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

AMU package - Error 25002

RS_10839533
2-Guest

AMU package - Error 25002

Hi,
I'm trying to install AMU package (2.0.3) over twx 9.4.1 but, it always crash at step 'Install Applications - Installing applications'. As i've searched for, it's similar to 'Article - CS395732', however i've already checked all the prerequisites for SQL server as mentioned in article. Is there anything that could be done?
Thank you.

----

Install Applications - Error Code: 25002
CORE Creating database: PTC.SCA.SCO.MnfgCommonDatabaseInstaller.CreateDatabase : Failed to execute InitData of PTC.SCA.SCO.DefaultGenericManager (com.thingworx.dsl.exceptions.DSLRequestProcessingException: Execution error in service script [InstallApplications_INS] :: Execute Query failed. Please check Database logs for more details.), Failed to execute EnhanceTables of PTC.SCA.SCO.DefaultProductManager (com.thingworx.dsl.exceptions.DSLRequestProcessingException: Execution error in service script [InstallApplications_INS] :: Execute Query failed. Please check Database logs for more details.), Failed to execute EnhanceTables of PTC.SCA.SCO.DefaultMnfgCommonJobOrderManager (com.thingworx.dsl.exceptions.DSLRequestProcessingException: Execution error in service script [InstallApplications_INS] :: Execute Query failed. Please check Database logs for more details.)

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi Ivens!

This was regarding to master and tempdb SQL database collation that we talked about. After adjust it everything works.

Thank you!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hi,

Keep in mind that AMU is not officially supported on Thingworx 9.4.1, you should be running Thingworx 9.3.9 to have AMU 2.0.3 installed.

Either way, this is not the cause of the issue you are facing, even not being supported you should be able to install it. Can you please paste here your DatabaseLog.log file, more details about this error should be included there.

Hi Ivens!

This was regarding to master and tempdb SQL database collation that we talked about. After adjust it everything works.

Thank you!

Top Tags