cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

Equipment Configuration - No Advanced Settings Tab

oaslan
12-Amethyst

Equipment Configuration - No Advanced Settings Tab

Hi,

After Core and RTPPM Model configurations are finished, I realized that I can't edit advanced settings of any equipment. What did I miss? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:oaslan)

Hi @NB_9040300.

Per the case that was opened for this issue, there was a configuration problem.  If you would like to add further details for the community, please feel free to do so.

Regards.

--Sharon

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
NB_9040300
5-Regular Member

Hello,

it is hard to say what is missing as we don't know exactly what and how the system was configured.

That tab may be missing because the Core configuration for equipment type is not correct, maybe is not matching with that is found in data base.

Please make sure you follow each step of the configuration and the steps you can find them here:

https://support.ptc.com/help/thingworx_applications/r1.0/en/?_gl=1*mgnkim*_ga*MTY5MzI3NTIzMS4xNjgwMTA1ODQx*_ga_1QBT6P6HR1*MTY5NDE3OTE5My4xMDYuMC4xNjk0MTc5MTkzLjYwLjAuMA..*_ga_CBN5QVB9VJ*MTY5NDE3OTE5My44Ny4wLjE2OTQxNzkxOTMuMC4wLjA.#page/thingworx_applications/setup_source/Welcome.html#

Even though you are mentioning the configuration is complete, please make sure you did all steps as instructed.

I think you also opened a case with Technical Support. If you reviewed all configuration steps according to the documentation and you still can't find what is wrong, feel free to call a meeting with the engineer for assistance.

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @NB_9040300.

Per the case that was opened for this issue, there was a configuration problem.  If you would like to add further details for the community, please feel free to do so.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags