cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

Cannot install Creo for K12 on my PC

MS_9625968
1-Newbie

Cannot install Creo for K12 on my PC

Hello. I have downloaded Creo for K12 and unzipped the archive. I have disabled antivirus and firewall and clicked to run "setup.exe" as administrator - but then nothing happens. I have windows 10. Thank you
3 REPLIES 3

@MS_9625968 wrote:
Hello. I have downloaded Creo for K12 and unzipped the archive. I have disabled antivirus and firewall and clicked to run "setup.exe" as administrator - but then nothing happens. I have windows 10. Thank you

Hi,

try launching setup.exe on different PC (ask a friend).

Martin Hanák

but i need it to work on my computer, so this solution does not help

There are a few reasons for that issue to happen:

1. Corrupted file (download issue) - you can check is the setup.exe works on another computer, if it doesn't the file may be corrupted so re-downloading it may resolve the issue.

2. Windows is not on 64 bits - except Creo 3.0, all new Creo editions work ONLY on 64 Bit windows.

3. Antivirus or antimalware is blocking the executable file - disable them during installation.

4. Windows has corrupted registry files that make the exe file not work. In this case the only solution is to repair or reinstall Windows.

Thanks,

Alex

Top Tags