cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

Creo 10.0 Student Account, adjusting parts is not possible

SS_10900244
1-Newbie

Creo 10.0 Student Account, adjusting parts is not possible

Hi,

i have an Creo PTC Student account and I should be able to use for example an intelligent screw tool, but when I try it, i get the message "Adjusting parts is not possible in Standard Version. You should contact your account manager. " What can I do?

Thanks

1 REPLY 1

Hi,

click File > Help > System Information > System Information and check the list of modules. To modify intelligent fastener models, you nedd Intelligent Fastener module license.

MartinHanak_0-1712903222738.png

I guess that Student licence does not contain Intelligent Fastener module.

If you can run Creo at university lab using Academic license then you can check Intelligent Fastener module availability in it.

Maybe @Alex_Cazacu will be able to tell you whether Creo 10 University Student Edition Premium License contains Intelligent Fastener module. See https://www.ptc.com/en/store/creo/student/creo-university-student-premium page for more details.

@Alex_Cazacu : I suggest improving the above mentioned page ... please add an example of license file - this enable end users to understand the license functionality.

Martin Hanák
Top Tags