cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

Sudden closes of the program

JB_9606276
4-Participant

Sudden closes of the program

I am very new to using Creo parametric so it could be something concerned with my computer or something else entirely. So, I am in a mechanical engineering class and one of my first practices is to create basic shapes, but when I start to make an angled shape with a fillet and try to edit the units, the program closes. I was able to make squares, rectangles with fillets, hoops, and other shapes, even make a basic angled shape with a fillet by using the rectangle tool. However, when I try to make an angled shape with a fillet using the line tool according to my practice sheet then try to edit the units, the program shuts down. How do I fix this? I need to take care of it as soon as possible before I come across a more devastating bug or glitch later in my course.

1 REPLY 1
JB_9606276
4-Participant
(To:JB_9606276)

Update: I have installed the program for the third time to see if it was an installation issue and now I'm getting a new problem altogether: "Fatal error encountered," and I received this log. I'm at a loss again and I'm growing very worried.

Top Tags