cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

AVEVA ERM 17.1 integration with Thingworx

Siddharth_Jhs
14-Alexandrite

AVEVA ERM 17.1 integration with Thingworx

Hi Community Experts,

I have a requirement to integrate Thingworx application with AVEVA ERM 17.1 to fetch manufacturing job related details. 

With client we got information that currently it exchanges data via file transfer (for eg csv/xml) to other systems. Now we have proposed for thingworx solution. Just wondering if anyone has worked on such integration before and is there any better way to read/write data to our thingworx application.

Any leads would be really helpful.

Best Regards,

Sid

3 REPLIES 3

Hi @Siddharth_Jhs.

From checking the Aveva website, there is an API engine and SDK's that could be used to build a connection to the ThingWorx platform.  This will most likely require some development work, and there are a number of ways it could be configured. 

If you are interested in our consulting services, you may reach out to our Sales team.

Regards.

--Sharon

Siddharth_Jhs
14-Alexandrite
(To:slangley)

Hi Sharon,

Thank you for your reply. Could please share the link of article/resoure of AVEVA from where you got this reference as my team was not able to find much documentation on AVEVA ERM.

Also, with respect to connecting with sales team do I need to create ptc support ticket from partner account or is there any other way to connect with sales team.

Thanks,

Sid

Hi @Siddharth_Jhs.

Here's one I found.  And here's the link to the support site, but it does require a login.

As a partner, instead of reaching out to the Sales team, you should contact your PTC Partner Rep.  Neither connecting with the Partner mgmt team or the Sales team would require a support case.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags