cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

Access DataTableMashup via Postman

niklashahn
2-Guest

Access DataTableMashup via Postman

Hey folks, 

since I'm pretty new to the Thingworkx development stuff, I wanted to ask you for help.

I created a data table mashup by using the standard templates, etc. 

Now I want to add data to that mashup by using Postman (e.g. accessing the "Add/Update" button without using the Thingwork Dev Portal) and I don't really know how to access the mashup since it doesn't open up in a new tab.

I hope you can help me a bit since I don't really know how to proceed for now....

Thanks in advance.

Here I have a screenshot of the data table so you can maybe imagine better what I really want to do:

Unbenannt.PNG

1 REPLY 1
bbeuckSIG
15-Moonstone
(To:niklashahn)

I believe you are not looking for access to the Mashup but the underlying bound Service. Two tips:

1. Open the DataTableEditor Mashup (it's used by default for every DataTable) and duplicate. On your duplicate you are able to see how it works, which Services are called etc.
  2. Adding is more difficult, try querying in Postman first. Your address should look like this:
    https://<yourserver>/Thingworx/Things/TestDatenTabelle/Services/QueryDataTableEntries

I assume you speak German, you can contact me by private message if you like.

Top Tags