cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

Analytics training material in Developer portal that I cannot find in ptc community

StephB
6-Contributor

Analytics training material in Developer portal that I cannot find in ptc community

Hello,

Whe  I started working with ThingWorx Analytics, I learnt a lot from a serie of videos located on Developer portal:

https://developer.thingworx.com/resources/guides/analytics-training-videos

I cannot find this resource material on ptc community. Did I search in a bad way? How can I find it in ptc community?

Thanks in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
IoTProductMgmt
6-Contributor
(To:StephB)

Hi everyone.

We are still working to migrate all content from the Dev Portal to Community.  We, therefore, have extended the deadline for shutdown of the Dev Portal until the end of October.  In the meantime, if you are unable to locate content on Community, please continue to use the Dev Portal.

Regards.

--Sharon

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
cmorfin
19-Tanzanite

Hi @StephB 

Thank you for pointing this out.

I am checking internally what happens to this module and will revert back.

Thank you

Christophe

I was able to locate the Analytics related materials in the IoT Tips section, by filtering them with the Analytics tag.

VladimirRosu_0-1664179129482.png

cmorfin
19-Tanzanite
(To:VladimirRosu)

Hi Vladimir,

yes indeed we do have some materials there coming from Developer Zone, however were you able to find the specific one pointed by @StephB  ?

Unless I missed it, it does not seem to be preset.

Thanks

Christophe

Ah, now I understood. I thought the link shared by OP pointed to all the analytics related videos (it did not seem to be a specific material based on the name).

Sorry for the confusion.

IoTProductMgmt
6-Contributor

Hi everyone.

We are still working to migrate all content from the Dev Portal to Community.  We, therefore, have extended the deadline for shutdown of the Dev Portal until the end of October.  In the meantime, if you are unable to locate content on Community, please continue to use the Dev Portal.

Regards.

--Sharon

StephB
6-Contributor
(To:IoTProductMgmt)

Thank you for your answer. I will continue to access the material I have pointed through Dev Portal, until it is migrated on PTC community.

Top Tags