cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

Application Log "Failed to dispatch the event. Invalid Thing in the Event or Thing got deleted Type"

EM_10066743
7-Bedrock

Application Log "Failed to dispatch the event. Invalid Thing in the Event or Thing got deleted Type"

Hi, The application Log gets multiple times a minute this message:

"Failed to dispatch the event. Invalid Thing in the Event or Thing got deleted Type.Thing:Entity.PersistentSessione1f7a041-a8fd-46f2-90f3-7f7bb03fa880:Event.AnyDataChange:PersistentSessione1f7a041-a8fd-46f2-90f3-7f7bb03fa880"

Does anyone know where to look for a cause?, the information in de Warning doesn't tell me where to look.

Origin says:  c.t.s.s.e.QueuedEvents  + Thread: websocket background processing + User : SuperUser

Best regards,

Emiel

5 REPLIES 5
RK_10062375
5-Regular Member
(To:EM_10066743)

Hi @EM_10066743 , Can you please confirm the ThingWorx version on which you are encountering the error .

would it be possible for you to share the tomcat and the ThingWorx's application, communication & error logs?

Is this reproducible even after restart of the tomcat server? Which persistence provider are you working with?

Is this happening while viewing a mashup which calls the GetProperties service with Automatically update values when able enabled .

Hi,  Thank you for your reply, TW version 9.3.8.

I dont know what is the cause so not reproducible we have quit a large project with lots off users, there are 5 log records every second with this message.

Best regards,

Emiel

Ike@ACE
13-Aquamarine

Was there a resolution for this? I'm getting the same error and I'm not sure if it's what's causing my problems.

Hi, No i did not get a solution for this yet.

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @EM_10066743.

The logs indicate a number of permissions issues.  This article may help with that.  Once you address that issue, if you're still seeing some errors, you can turn on debug and stack trace for a short timeframe to possibly capture more information.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags