cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

Bomgar and thingworx

WT_10437065
4-Participant

Bomgar and thingworx

We have an older version 9 of TWx installed and would be willing to upgrade if we found a solution. I'm looking for a way to connect Bomgar with Thingworx. We already have over 3000 remote Things and we have an objective to use Bomgar.

I'm a beginner and could use some assistance if any of you know if this is possible. The key is a secure tunnel from what I understand.

2 REPLIES 2
Rocko
17-Peridot
(To:WT_10437065)

I think you will have to give a better description if the use case you want to implement to get a proper reply on this. "Connect Bomgar with Thingworx" can be anything. Linking the other software is also helpful for people reading this.

Let me explain a little more. Thank you Rocko for the suggestion. Right now we have a button we customized to run VNC using the tunnel protocol within TWx. Well, Bomgar uses a more advanced tunneling protocol and we have not been able to use Bomgar in place of VNC. I work in devices that are used in the medical field and Bomgar is required. So, can one use the tunneling provided in TWx to work with Bomgar? We are using an older out dated version and it's not an easy upgrade process but if we can somehow use Bomgar with Thingworx then we may go ahead and upgrade. I really have no idea how better to ask this question. Thank you in advance.

Top Tags