cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

Cannot Import 'Gantt Chart Widget' extension into Thingworx 7.4.11

knakaya
5-Regular Member

Cannot Import 'Gantt Chart Widget' extension into Thingworx 7.4.11

Hi,

I'm trying to import 'Gantt Chart Widget' extension and I get the following error:

[context: Extension Exception]
[message: Error parsing /ThingworxStorage/extensions/temp/GanttChartExtension_v1_126a19f6-1311-4d2b->b121-32621e99865c/GanttChartExtension_v1/Entities/DataShapes/GanttChartData.xml: (9, 15): cvc-complex-type.3.2.2: Attribute 'universal' is not allowed to appear in element 'Entities'.]

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Nakaya

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
vxavier
13-Aquamarine
(To:knakaya)

This Gantt Chart is not workink properly.

You will have to enter in the Gantt Chart Files and delete the Universal property in each .xml file inside "Entities". 

After that this entities just will work as a guide, neither will work properly. You will have to create a new data shape, data table and new mashup to test the Gantt Chart. This worked for me, hope it works for you too. 

This was exactly what I have done, attached is the zip file that worked for me.

Cheers,

Vinícius.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
vxavier
13-Aquamarine
(To:knakaya)

This Gantt Chart is not workink properly.

You will have to enter in the Gantt Chart Files and delete the Universal property in each .xml file inside "Entities". 

After that this entities just will work as a guide, neither will work properly. You will have to create a new data shape, data table and new mashup to test the Gantt Chart. This worked for me, hope it works for you too. 

This was exactly what I have done, attached is the zip file that worked for me.

Cheers,

Vinícius.

knakaya
5-Regular Member
(To:vxavier)

The file you attached worked very well!

Thank you for your help.

Nakaya

Top Tags