cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

Connect Manufactuing app with Azure IOT hub

SV_10197221
8-Gravel

Connect Manufactuing app with Azure IOT hub

Hi,

We are connecting the edge devices through Thingworx IOT hub connector setup.

Also, we are using Manufacturing apps in our application as a solution.

How do we connect this IOT hub connectors with Manufacturing app, in a similar was as we add the Kepware industrial connection in the control advisor of Manufacturing apps. So that we can add device entities to use the functionality and features of manufacturing app.

Regards,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
PaiChung
22-Sapphire I
(To:SV_10197221)

If you are not using Kepware at the device side, you will not be able to get the discovery and auto create.

You would have to create your own 'discovery' / device creation on the Thingworx platform side.

I don't think I've seen any updates that would allow you to 'discover' and create with edge agent connected devices.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
PaiChung
22-Sapphire I
(To:SV_10197221)

If you are not using Kepware at the device side, you will not be able to get the discovery and auto create.

You would have to create your own 'discovery' / device creation on the Thingworx platform side.

I don't think I've seen any updates that would allow you to 'discover' and create with edge agent connected devices.

Top Tags