cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

Display custom filters next to standard grid filter.

VR_10133499
13-Aquamarine

Display custom filters next to standard grid filter.

Hi, 

I have requirement where I need to display custom date filter/picker next to filter that is available out of the box from grid. please check the attachment.

Is it possible  to add UI items/widgets in such a way. Please check the attachment. The boxes marked in red are the ones where i would like to show 'from date' and 'to date' filters.

5 REPLIES 5

There is no attachment in your message.

VR_10133499
13-Aquamarine
(To:VladimirN)

Sorry i missed the attachment earlier. I have added it now.

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:VR_10133499)

Hi @VR_10133499.

One way to do this:

1. Turn off the filter on the grid
  2. Add a text widget above the grid and bind it to the FilterString parameter on the grid
  3. Add the chip based data filter above the grid to add additional filtering and bind it to the service that populates the grid

Please let us know if you have further questions.

Regards.

--Sharon

VR_10133499
13-Aquamarine
(To:slangley)

Hi Sharon,

We want to use the filter box that is available out of the box when using grid widget. Otherwise we need to create services for filtering.

Thanks

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:VR_10133499)

Hi @VR_10133499.

If you are interested, we can create a case for this and would then be able to schedule a call to have you demonstrate your needs.  One of TSE's could then walk you through the options.

Please let me know if that is desirable and I'll be happy to open the case on your behalf.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags