cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Export and Import data in a cloud version of composer

Priyadharshini
8-Gravel

Export and Import data in a cloud version of composer

How to export and import data in a cloud version of composer since it is not installed locally there is no thingworxStorage?             

4 REPLIES 4

Hi @Priyadharshini is this hosted with PTC Cloud Services? or are you referring to your own cloud installation of ThingWorx? Also how exactly are you looking to perform the import / export? Via the composer UI or via the FileTransfer Thing?

Yes it is hosted with PTC Cloud Services.I want to export FileTransfer Thing from the local host and import to my thingworx composer

https://wb2smhhf.studio-trial.thingworx.io/Thingworx/Composer/index.html

Thanks,

Priya

based on your login account for the hosted instance I think you should be able to import using the Import function 

09-08-2018 16-49-14.jpg

If in case this is not visible for you, you may want to reach out to ThingWorx Administrator to allow this for your profile.

Yes, I am able to see those options and once imported it shows imported successfully but I couldn't find the imported thing in composer.May be I miss certain steps, so could u please suggest me out with any step by step document about export and import which will be of great help.

Thanks,

Priya

Top Tags