cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

Getting various APIRequest errors for SCM

ashishtamhane
8-Gravel

Getting various APIRequest errors for SCM

Hi,

I have configured Software Content Management for ThingWorx on my local instance. Followed the steps mentioned here. Upon deploying the package to the Thing I am seeing various errors in the Application Log which are as below:

error executing APIRequest Message: Unable to dispatch [ uri = /Things/TW.RSM.SFW.SoftwareManager/Services/UpdateDeliveryTargetState/]: Unable to Invoke Service UpdateDeliveryTargetState on TW.RSM.SFW.SoftwareManager : Could not get Entries for delivery targets Not authorized for ServiceInvoke on QueryEntries in SCMSubsystem, sending ERROR ResponseMessage to caller!

Unable to dispatch [ uri = /Things/TW.RSM.SFW.SoftwareManager/Services/UpdateDeliveryTargetState/]: Unable to Invoke Service UpdateDeliveryTargetState on TW.RSM.SFW.SoftwareManager : Could not get Entries for delivery targets Not authorized for ServiceInvoke on QueryEntries in SCMSubsystem

error executing APIRequest Message: Unable to dispatch [ uri = /Things/TW.RSM.SFW.SoftwareManager/Services/StartTransfer/]: Unable to Invoke Service StartTransfer on TW.RSM.SFW.SoftwareManager : Could not get Entries for delivery targets Not authorized for ServiceInvoke on QueryEntries in SCMSubsystem, sending ERROR ResponseMessage to caller!

I have also tried out the solution presented here but no success on that. Any pointers would help.

Thanks,

Ashish Tamhane

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Check https://www.ptc.com/en/support/article/CS405487

"Add any required user groups to TWX.RSM.RemoteServices user group "

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Check https://www.ptc.com/en/support/article/CS405487

"Add any required user groups to TWX.RSM.RemoteServices user group "

Top Tags