cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

How I can visualize cluster (Analytics) data using ThingWorx?

nquirindongo
9-Granite

How I can visualize cluster (Analytics) data using ThingWorx?

I'm using the TWX Analytics clustering microservice for unsupervised machine learning. I was able to load the dataset, ran the clustering microservice, retrieved the PMML model and imported it to the Analytics Manager. 

How I can visualize my cluster data using ThingWorx?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@nquirindongo ,

Thank you for posting your question to the PTC Community.

If you have created any Analytic jobs using the microservices directly and not by the provided ThingWorx Analytics Extensions Builder User Interface, you will not be able to utilize the out-of-the-box ThingWorx Analytics Builder mashups to display them.

You would have to design and build your own mashup to visualize any microservice created models/jobs.

You can review the ThingWorx Platform HelpCenter Topic - Mashup Builder for more information on creating custom mashups to visualize data.

Regards,

Neel

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

@nquirindongo ,

Thank you for posting your question to the PTC Community.

If you have created any Analytic jobs using the microservices directly and not by the provided ThingWorx Analytics Extensions Builder User Interface, you will not be able to utilize the out-of-the-box ThingWorx Analytics Builder mashups to display them.

You would have to design and build your own mashup to visualize any microservice created models/jobs.

You can review the ThingWorx Platform HelpCenter Topic - Mashup Builder for more information on creating custom mashups to visualize data.

Regards,

Neel

Neel - 

I looked into building my own mashup to visualize clustering data but I didn't find a widget in the mashup builder that I can use to visualize a PMML model.

What widget should I use to visualize my cluster data in PMML format?

cmorfin
19-Tanzanite
(To:nquirindongo)

Hi @nquirindongo 

As far as I know there is no out of the box widget that allow to display cluster data .

You would need to create a custom widget or post a Product Idea   to have one implemented in a future release.

Thanks

Christophe

Top Tags