cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

How can i auto generate mashup in thingworx?

isha
7-Bedrock

How can i auto generate mashup in thingworx?

I have eight mashups for which i have created landing page. I go and click on each link in landing page to visualize those mashup. I just want to auto generate those mashups. How can i do that. Is there any way.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
PaiChung
22-Sapphire I
(To:isha)

Sounds like you are trying to cycle the mashups? You can use a Refresh Timer Widget to fire a service that resolves the mashup name and tie that to the container mashup.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
mnarang
17-Peridot

You want to auto generate all 8 mashups all together as a new page while loading the landing page ? Are you using navigate widget in landing mashup to open new mashups on click ? If above two statements are true then can you try calling navigate service of every navigate widget on mashup load of landing mashup .

This way when your landing mashup will be loaded new mashups will get open automatically .Select new as "TargetWindow" property of navigate widget so that it opens 8 new mashups while loading the landing mashup .

If the requirement and use case is different then elaborate more

Thanks ,

Mukul Narang 

isha
7-Bedrock
(To:mnarang)

How can i achieve this by using timer template.

PaiChung
22-Sapphire I

Sounds like you are trying to cycle the mashups? You can use a Refresh Timer Widget to fire a service that resolves the mashup name and tie that to the container mashup.

PaiChung
22-Sapphire I

If you have the 8 mashups ready and a logical way to determine which one should show, you can use a contained mashup and assign them using a service.

Usually in Thingworx you would use the Home Mashup feature, which can be assigned to either an Org or to Users. (each can refer to and use the same master)

Top Tags