cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

How to add next/previous button in collection mashup

Jamal8548
11-Garnet

How to add next/previous button in collection mashup

Hello Developers,

I have a mashup and in that i have collection. In collection i have around 12 or 14 images with 2 3 PDF's. I would like to add here the next and previous button so that user do not always have to open and close each image. Currently my implementations are that i have two navigators and i check if its pdf then this mashup and if pic then this mashup and the url / photourl etc i am sending it with mashup parameters. Anyone has an idea or some insights about this requriement would be really nice. I am already doing brainstorming but listeneing to your insights would be great. 

Collection in mashup

Jamal8548_0-1714029627790.png

when you click on any photo

Jamal8548_1-1714029901952.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I have discovered a solution myself. I have used infotableselector widget to make the infotable row selection and i am able to move my images next and previous.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

I have discovered a solution myself. I have used infotableselector widget to make the infotable row selection and i am able to move my images next and previous.

Top Tags